Pereslavl-Zalessky is known for its historic buildings, Museums and exhibits.
Known as Pereyaslavl until the 15th century, it was founded in 1152 by Prince Yury Dolgoruky as a projected capital of Zalesye. In 1175–1302, the town was the center of the Principality of Pereyaslavl. In 1302, the town became a part of the Grand Duchy of Moscow. Pereslavl-Zalessky had been devastated numerous times by the Mongols between the mid-13th century and the early 15th century. In 1611–1612, it suffered from the Polish invasion.
In 1688–1693, Peter the Great built his famous "fun flotilla" on Lake Pleshcheyevo for his own amusement, including the so-called Peter's little boat, which would be considered the forefather of the Russian fleet. The Botik (small boat) museum chronicles the history of the first Russian fleet and keeps one of the original model boats. In 1708, the town became a part of Moscow Governorate.
Within the framework of administrative divisions, Pereslavl-Zalessky serves as the administrative center of Pereslavsky District, even though it is not a part of it. As an administrative division, it is incorporated separately as the town of oblast significance of Pereslavl-Zalessky—an administrative unit with the status equal to that of the districts. As a municipal division, the town of oblast significance of Pereslavl-Zalessky is incorporated as Pereslavl-Zalessky Urban Okrug.
The composition Pereslavl Zaleski Museum today is just the main museum with its exposition, an art gallery named Kardovsky, another exhibition of Rostov on the street, and two museum-estate. In general, the museum now has more than 80,000 museum objects, exhibited a variety of natural artifacts, icons, wooden sculpture, ancient Russian art and painting.
The museum: main museum, Gallery name Kardovsky, Exhibition Hall at the Rostov Street, Building 10, branch of the Transfiguration Cathedral, Branch Museum-estate "Boat of Peter I», Branch Estate Museum Ganshina.
Plescheevo lake - beautiful lake central Russia, which has long been around people settled.
Plescheevo lake of glacial origin, and has an age of about 30,000 years. Almost regular oval, the coastline is 27 kilometers. The maximum length - from the mouth of the river Trubezh before the river from Lake Vexin - 9.5 km, the maximum width of 6.5 km. The deepest point reaches 25 m
In fairness it should be noted that to reach such depths only by boat. Near the shore there is a very long stranded. It is for this property windsurfers and kitesurfers chosen Plescheevo lake, or as they used to call it - "Plescheyku." It is very easy to learn to swim, because even if the novice windsurfers will take the wind away from the shore, he can always go back on foot.
Into the lake several rivers and streams: the largest is the river Trubezh, which originates in Berendeyevskoye swamp. Flows out of Lake Vyoksa only one river to the north-west side of it.
The lake is 16 species of fish, including the famous whitefish - "Pereslavl herring." The most widely represented the carp family, which consists of 10 species - roach, tench, bream, ide, bleak, bream, gold and silver carp, gudgeon and verkhovka. The lake is also home to members of other families - burbot, pike, perch, ruffe and Chipper.
On the shores of majestic Lake Pleshcheeva just 130 kilometers from Moscow is one of the famous cities in the popular tourist route "Golden Ring of Russia" - Pereslavl. The city was founded by Grand Prince Yuri Dolgoruky in 1152
Birthplace of Alexander Nevsky
Pereslavl - the birthplace of St. Prince Alexander Nevsky. In the city a lot of memorable places connected with the name of Alexander Nevsky: Cathedral (now - red) area, where the houses Knyazhev born Alexander, one of the unique monuments of Vladimir-Suzdal school of architecture of the old Saviour Cathedral XII century, in which the prince was baptized; Alexandrov mountain at the north-eastern coast of Lake Pleshcheeva, where in XIII century prince Alexander founded by Alexander Gleb Monastery, the church of Alexander Nevsky and Purification XVIII century, built in honor of Saint Prince.
The cradle of the Russian Navy.
Pereslavskoe Lake Plescheevo without reason called the "cradle of the Russian fleet." At the end of the XVII century, his boundless expanse of subdued young Tsar Peter I, constructed here his first miniature squadron - the so-called "comic flotilla."
Shrines and holy Pereslavl
"Slaven Pereslavl his old days, their sanctities." Pereslavl - one of the centers of Orthodox Russia, gave birth to many of the saints and ascetics: St. Ven. Nikita Stylites, St. Ven. Daniel Pereslavsky, St. Ven. Dimitri Prilutsk etc. The variety of churches and monasteries Pereslavl special place occupied by the main temple of the city - the Transfiguration Cathedral, the oldest monument of Vladimir-Suzdal architecture of the XII century. Bright pages of Russian history and culture associated with each of the five remaining monasteries Goritskii, Nikita, the Theodore, Nikolsky, Trinity Danilov. The oldest monastery - Nikitsky monastery - built in the XI century.
The reserve margin
Zaleski edge - a protected zone. Here, where the converged so different in its climate southern taiga and mixed forests of the north, is the National Park "Plescheevo Lake." Pearl Zalesie - Pleshcheevo Lake, the largest freshwater body in the European part of the country - is a favorite destination of fans of active tourism. From ancient times to the lake is the famous fish - whitefish, who loved to regale another Russian princes and kings. Kind of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is Pereslavsky Arboretum, where plants collected from around the world.
Cordially welcome their guests museums. Among them - one of the largest museums of Yaroslav - Pereslavl Museum-Reserve, the oldest provincial museum in Russia - "Museum-Estate" The Little Boat of Peter I ". Interesting and fascinating collection of private museums: the Museum of Iron, the Museum" House Dummies ", Crafts Museum, the Museum of locomotives , the Museum of masks.
Patrimony king Berendey
According to legend, lived in the province Pereslavl Berendei - warring tribes, in the service of the Russian princes. The rules of a just and good king Behrend, known to all on the story by AN Ostrovsky's "Snow Maiden." This beautiful legend was continued in the new tourism project "House Berendey." Its doors opened bright painted tower, created based on the ancient Russian architecture, where the imperial palace lives Berendey real king.
The museum has collected more than 80,000 items.
Permanent exhibition: the world of nature, icons, wooden sculpture, art Russian village, "Crown Estate", Russian painting, "Pereslavl hundred years ago."
All posts and comments are copyright their original authors. Copyright © 2019 Magic-Ays.com All rights reserved